Hello Ladies and Gents! Well, I am entering the home stretch of my” 2012 MI Natural Hair Journey”. Fall is approaching and my focus will turn to protective styles, along with hair and scalp treatments and maintenance during Michigan’s cold months to come. Beginning September 1 – December 1, 2012 my Kinky, Curly, Coily, “Castor Oil” Challenge will begin. This challenge will be sponsored by www.KinkyCurlyCoilyMe.com.
How to Enter the Challenge (reposted from Kinky Curly Coily website)
To enter this challenge you must do the following by Sept 7th, 2012:
Leave a comment to this post answering the following
1. What type of Castor Oil will you be using?
I will be using Jamaican Black Castor Oil ordered from www.shop.com
2. How long is your hair now-front, sides, and back?
My hair is short and faded on the sides, with about a 1 inch growth on the top
3. How will you be using your Castor Oil?
I will be using Jamaican Castor Oil on primarily for a healthy scalp. My goal is to see at least 3 inches new growth on the top. I plan to keep the sides cut low and faded.
4. Attach at least one photo, showing your length, to your comment.
5. SUBSCRIBE to the Castor Oil Challenge Newsletter.
6. Join this website, click on “Join this Site” on the right sidebar.
7. Join us on FACEBOOK, give us a shout on the wall! (No FB? That’s okie, no worries)
I am looking forward to seeing my growth, learning more about natural hair, and meeting new friends. I invite you to subscribe to my blog and celebrate my 2012 MI Natural Hair Journey.